Mental Health In The Workplace – enhancing wellbeing & performance
Hosted by: South Australian Health Commissioner | Chris Burns CSC
When: Tuesday 31 October 2017
Where: Ian McLachlan Room, Adelaide Oval
Time: 7:15am for 7:30am – 9:00am
Cost: $50.00 per person
Registration Closes: Wednesday 25 October 2017
Who should attend?
• Executives in charge of Health & Wellbeing
• Human Resource Managers
What you can take away:
• New strategies for engaging your workforce
• How mental health and wellbeing operates through the processes of recruitment, staff development and leadership
• An understanding of the links between mental health, wellbeing & performance at work
• Some practical ideas and concepts to apply in your workplace
2018 Registration of interest
Thank you to those that have registered for the 2017 ‘Mental Health in the Workplace’ event. Registrations for this event are now closed.
Due to the popularity of the ‘Mental Health in the Workplace’ event, we will be holding another session in late January or early February 2018. If you are interested in finding out more about the ‘Mental Health in the Workplace’ 2018 event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in future events? Contact email@example.com to be added to the subscriber list.
Outstanding Invoice? Contact the Events Team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to pay via an invoice
Want this service?
Want to know more about a CHG training program or course? Call us on 08 8354 9800 or request a call back today.
Want to get in touch? Feel free to reach us through the below methods if you're interested in discussing a service.