Nationally accredited training to support your Drug and Alcohol Management Program
In the interest of a safe working environment, many organisations conduct drug and alcohol screening in their workplace.
CHG provides this training under an Agreement with Registered Training Organisation Morrissey Training and Consulting (RTO No. 30929).
Australian Standards for urine and oral fluid collection require that all workplace personnel who conduct drug and alcohol screening must possess a Statement of Attainment for this course.
Participants will leave this one day program with the following knowledge and skills;
- Knowledge of the Standards relevant to drug and alcohol screening and fitness for work
- An understanding of the elements of an effective policy, procedures and workplace substance abuse program
- An understanding of the classes of drugs and their effect on human function and safety at work
- An understanding of the various options for drug and alcohol screening, and the pros and cons of each
- Practical skills in undertaking drug and alcohol screening, including urine testing and oral fluid (saliva) testing Clear, take away guidelines to establish a new drug and alcohol testing program or to review an existing program
- Clear, take away guidelines to establish a new drug and alcohol testing program or to review an existing program
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment issued by Morrissey Training (RTO #30929).
Download a flyer here for the Collect Specimens for Drugs of Abuse Testing course.
- 8.45am – Registration/ sign in
- 9.00am – Starts
- 3:30pm – Finishes
Venue Phone: 08 8354 9800Address:
- November 21, 2019
8:45 am - 4:30 pm