Return-to-work injury management training for managers and supervisors
Supervisors and frontline managers have the most pivotal role in the successful rehabilitation and return to work of injured employees. It is critical to provide these team members with a best-practice model for managing their employees’ return to work following an injury.
To help, CHG offer training on injury management specifically for supervisors and frontline managers.
This practical workshop-style course provides the skills they need to work cohesively with their Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator to achieve early and sustained return to work outcomes. Participants will learn:
- Key principles of workplace-based rehabilitation
- Areas of workers compensation legislation relevant to a supervisory role
- How to report injuries correctly and proactively
- How to identify suitable duties upon return
- How to monitor a worker’s return
- How to deal with conflict during the return to work process
This training course is best delivered at your workplace where trainers will adapt the training to the relevant working environment. The training is delivered as a practical workshop-style course and will be tailored to your needs.
Need this training?
This training course can be delivered at your workplace. The training is delivered as a practical workshop-style course and will be tailored to your needs.