A worker experiencing a workplace injury needs to feel assured they will receive prompt, safe and reliable treatment.
Using CHG as your preferred provider ensures your team receives treatment from experts in occupational health and workplace wellbeing. We specialise in occupational medicine and will work with you and your employees in the instance of workplace injury to aide in successful rehabilitation and return to work.
We are committed to offering our clients the best workplace medical treatment services possible:
- Treatment available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Immediate casualty treatment for workplace injuries including soft tissue injuries, minor fractures, lacerations, abrasions, eye injuries and burns.
- Integrated approach to injury management through our team of medical practitioners, nursing staff, physiotherapists, psychologists and health promotion consultants.
- Established network of medical specialists who can be engaged in the management of injuries or diseases requiring specialist intervention.
- Services available at our three clinics (Mile End, Gillman and Elizabeth Vale), through our strategic alliance with the CARE-24:7 located at the Calvary Adelaide Emergency Department, on-site at your workplace and in regional locations through our strategic affiliate network.
- Post-immediate treatment and assessment follow-up to assist with effective ongoing management and recovery.