CHG physiotherapists have chosen to specialise their skills in the occupational health space
CHG’s highly trained physiotherapists ensure every client receives personal, tailored injury management and integrate best practice research evidence with clinical expertise and patient values.
Physiotherapy services are offered at our 3 CHG clinics Mile End, Gillman and Elizabeth Vale. Our physiotherapists work closely with our clinic medical practitioners and wider medical team to ensure an integrated approach to every client’s management, ensuring it is focused on improving function and supporting return to work.
Reduce and manage musculoskeletal complaints, helping your team to work comfortably and safely
Our physiotherapists will work with employers to review workplace injury trends, develop injury prevention strategies, implement suitable return to work strategies and integrate physiotherapy with the broader goals of occupational health, welfare and safety.
Partnering with employers to provide onsite physiotherapy clinics
Onsite physiotherapy programs are a proven approach for the early management and prevention of work-related injuries. By providing immediate diagnosis and treatment options for employees onsite, musculoskeletal complaints can be managed before they impact on an employee’s ability to work comfortably and safely. Onsite physiotherapy can improve productivity and reduce the number of complaints that escalate to the point of worker’s compensation claims.
CHG physiotherapy programs are tailored to your needs and can be adjusted to your changing requirements:
- Flexible service packages available for employers: ranging from 3 hours per week up to 30+ hours per week
- Individual services available at our three clinics (Mile End, Gillman and Elizabeth Vale), or on-site at your workplace and in regional locations through our strategic affiliate network
- Diagnosis and management of employees’ musculoskeletal complaints including assessments and treatment
- Review and analysis of workplace injury trends
- Development and implementation of injury prevention programs and return-to-work strategies
- Education and training for employees on injury prevention and safe work practices
- Risk assessments for manual handling and ergonomic risks
- On-site job assessment and pre-employment functional capacity evaluations
- Integration of physiotherapy with an organisation’s broader health and safety goals