Recovering from a work injury is about more than the physical injury itself
Psychosocial factors such as personal, emotional and industrial factors, as well as knowledge and skills in managing stress, change and pain further impact on the complexity of work injuries.
CHG registered psychologists can assist your team members maintain or regain their psychological health.
Our professional staff deliver evidence-based practice in the fields of clinical and organisational psychology. With an understanding of organisations and the potential impact that work and work injuries can have on mental health, CHG’s psychology services help organisations promote and improve psychological wellbeing in the workplace.
The CHG team of qualified psychologists can provide specialised clinical treatment and counselling services to assist with a range of needs, including:
- Post-injury care including post-traumatic stress and pain management
- Occupational stress and stress management
- Anger management
- Bullying and harassment
- Depression and anxiety
- Fears and phobias
- Drug and alcohol use/abuse
- Family violence and relationship issues
Psychology services are tailored to the situation and organisational requirements and can include:
- Recovery from work injuries
- Critical incident response
- Employee Assistance Programs and Manager Assist Programs