CHG is an NDIS Registered Provider that provides services Agency Managed, Plan Managed and Self-Managed NDIS Participants
We have qualified and experienced professionals in the areas of Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology and Exercise Physiology.
We strive to empower the participants that work with us to meet their goals and make choices that are right for them.
We value communication and endeavour to provide a personal and efficient service by working closely with our participants and their involved stakeholders (e.g. family, carers, support coordinators, other professionals, plan managers, etc.)
Services we provide:
- Functional Capacity Assessment – strategies or services that will assist the participant to achieve the goals of their NDIS plan that relate to day to day life.
- Assistive Technology that a participant may need to support their daily living (e.g. wheelchairs, mobility scooters, reclining chairs, electric beds etc.)
- Simple and Complex Home Modifications that a participant may need to support their daily living (e.g. rails, door widening, kitchen and bathroom modifications)
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) assessment – supports that a participant may require to remain living independently (e.g. care needs, services)
Occupational Therapy Intervention Services
Our occupational therapists value the opportunity to work with participants to improve their independence in the community and their capacity to achieve their goals.
Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology
- Exercise prescription and active therapy to support participants to improve their capacity and meet their NDIS goals
- Both land based exercise and hydrotherapy across multiple facilities (Mile End, Gillman and Elizabeth Vale)